Monday, January 22, 2007
Am I Weird?
It seems that inquiring minds would like to take a look inside my head and have me list six weird things about myself. ONLY six? I could probably fill a book. Below is that list, in no particular order:
1. I would probably eat sushi every night of the week, if allowed.
2. Other than signing my name, I only print, in caps, when writing.
3. When growing up, I wanted to be a circus clown. Some say I succeeded.
4. I fly like Superman in almost all my dreams.
5. In a small group I'm shy, but put me in front of a hundred people and I'll shine (see no. 3)
6. I lose sleep at night worrying if I'm a good father and husband.
Posted by Chris Brown at 4:07 PM