Friday, January 2, 2009

Fuzz Magazine

What better day to spread the word about a new project than New Years Day. On the heels of the enormously successful publication of REFUELED: Style, I am excited to announce my plan to launch a second online publication, FUZZ. Dedicated to fashion and style, FUZZ is scheduled to debut this summer.

As with REFUELED (a publication dedicated to featuring collectors, decor, fashion, style, and music), I will continue in my role as Editor-In-Chief and Creative Director, overseeing all content and design.

FUZZ magazine editors will bring in strong and unique style perspectives and will be drawn from inside fashion, creative, and photography circles.

Following in the footsteps of REFUELED, it is my goal to bring a fresh perspective to the arena of fashion publications. Stay tuned for more details at Fuzz, my fashion and style blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool! I'm sure it will be great.

Unknown said...

liking it v much
happy new year chris