Tuesday, February 12, 2008

REFUELED - The Magazine


This Urban Prairie blog has long been used to introduce collectors, designers and people I feel help to push the boundaries of country decorating and design. Now I want to bring that same vibe to you in magazine form. This Spring I’ll be introducing the twice-yearly online zine REFUELED, Alt Country Style + Design. The debut issue will feature the small town of Warrenton, Texas, home to one of the most highly praised antique shows in the U.S.

7 comments:

Shay said...

Looking forward to more Urban Prairie
and Refueled.
Shay

Anonymous said...

I can't wait! If there is anyone that can truly present an alternative to the boring it's Chris Brown of Urban Prairie.

Anonymous said...

Finally! A magazine to get excited about. THANKS!

Prairie Gothic said...

Whoo Hoo!

Katrina said...

congrats on the zine! and thanks for the kind comment on my blog, a pleasure to have your visit. i had to add you to my sidebar when i saw your work, and then lush bella and steve wiman won me over completely. nice to meet you...

Anonymous said...

Hell Yes! Can't Wait!
-K.B.

/// said...

Hi Chris! So glad to see other bloggers jumping on the e-zine wagon; let me know if I can help you get started in any way!