Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Urban Prairie REFUELED Turns One.


January 11th marks the one year anniversary of my blog REFUELED. I started REFUELED as a place where Urban Prairie fans could go to read banter about oddities, found objects, country design, collecting/collectors and anything else that I found interesting. It was a place I could update frequently.

Little did I realize that it would become what it has and generate such a buzz in the alternative country design/collecting arena - for that I thank you. This month will see what I hope you all feel are cool little surprises. Stay tuned. Happy New Year!

Photo: D'Ette Cole

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your Urban Prairie style HAS been a huge influence on me and the way I look at things now. Thanks and Happy Anniversary! Keep it coming!

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Can you believe it's been a year, time sure flies when you're having fun!! Happy Anniversary and can't wait to see what new adventures you'll discover this year!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary REFUELED - from the new generation of collectors.