Monday, November 17, 2008

Refueled Magazine No. 2 - Free Online Now!


The Fall/Winter issue of Refueled, "STYLE" edition, is now available for free at the Refueled magazine site. The issue features Eisley's Sherri Dupree on the cover. When I started the magazine I knew I would dedicate a full issue to style at some point. Style and fashion play an important role in my life.

Downloads could be slow due to heavy traffic. As a matter of fact, last night when the issue was officially released, the site crashed due to the volume of people trying to get a early look.

Click HERE to view issue 2 of REFUELED online at Issuu or
Download in PDF format directly to your desktop HERE.









Digg!

2 comments:

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Great articles!! I enjoyed reading it. Thanks for another great publication!!

Katrina said...

Chris!!! This is such a beautiful magazine. Seriously, your design just kills me. The combination of photos, typefaces, and the spatial sense of the layout... it's gorgeous. Congrats to you and Cheryl and everyone else inside those pages. GORGEOUS, I say.