Saturday, July 5, 2008

Peace & Love


Wherever you are in the world, join Ringo, on July 7th at noon, in making the peace sign and saying, singing, shouting, whispering, signing, writing or quietly thinking one simply beautiful and universal message: "Peace & Love."

Some are gathering at the Hard Rock Cafe in Chicago with Ringo; others are meeting outside Abbey Road Studios in London, Capitol Records in LA, Strawberry Fields in NYC and the Peace Tower in Iceland.

For the latest information about the day visit: www.ringostarr.com

2 comments:

Katrina said...

dear sir chris, peace & love to you and please send me your mailing address because you won my blog giveaway! and pick 2 photos you want me to print from my blog and/or flickr site too. this is a test-step for me in printing my photos for my shop. congrats on your win! and peace & love to you too. oh, and per cheryl's blog... happy birthday.

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Happy Late Birthday my friend!! Hope you had a great day, T